Submit your Calendar Entry!
2020 #momlife Calendar
1. You must be the author of the picture submitted in your name or have written permission to submit.
2. The photographer(s) must be the copyright holder(s) or have been authorized by the copyright holder(s) to submit the pictures.
3. The contest is open to anyone over 18 years of age prior to or on the last day a photo can be submitted; January 26, 2019. You must own all legal rights to submitted photos.
4. Four (4) photos will be chosen for each category/month for a total of 48 photos. All chosen photos will be featured in the #momlife 2020 calendar.
5. You may enter no more than three (3) photographs.
6. Photographs must be in digital format. A photograph can be taken with a digital camera or a mobile phone. Poor quality photographs will not be chosen.
Note: Hard copy print, slide or negative submissions will be not accepted and will not be returned.
All digital files must be not be larger than 10 MB or smaller that 1 mb, in jpeg or tif format, and 300 dpi or higher.
7. Submit your photograph(s) entry to email@example.com.
Please include in the email:
Last name, First name, Contact Phone Number, and Email Address.
8. Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, are not eligible.
9. All entries must be received by 5:00 pm, January 26, 2019.
10. You retain ownership and all rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, entrants grant Birth & Beyond Resources, Inc. permission, royalty-free, to publish submitted photos on the website and to reproduce images for outreach and promotional purposes only. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. Birth & Beyond Resources will not be required to pay any consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
11. Black and white photos and color photographs changed to black and white are acceptable.
12. Cropped photographs are eligible. Minor adjustments, including spotting, dodging and burning, sharpening, contrast and slight color adjustment or the digital equivalents, are acceptable.
13. If there are people in your photo, and especially if they are children, you need to submit a model release form with your entry. A release form for a person over the age of 18 is available here. A release form for a minor is available here. You must fill one out for each minor/person in your photograph.
14. The chosen photographs will be chosen by February 20th, 2019. If your photo has been chosen, you will be contacted via email.
The board of Birth & Beyond Resources and guest judges will meet to review and select 48 photographs, 4 for each month.
You will not be notified if your photo was not selected. Due to the large number of submissions, only the finalists will be notified. If you do not hear from Birth & Beyond Resources by March 30th, 2019 then your photograph has not been selected.